do you like this blog?

2010/11/06

good morning America :) i am so happy today. I get to go to my best friends house !!! yeah really happy!! She is the one who is helping me write my story!!! Thank you to my awesome 3 followers haha :) (I really am thankful)!! Yesterday I was watching a comedy act on my Netflix (I luv netflix) the person I was watching was hilarious! I am going to show you (if you do not already know) how to make pop-cycles from your kool-aide at home, and if you are like my family your kool-aide is also sitting in your cabinet rotting away. We need to make pop-cycles out of it!

2 comments:

bethany said...

please when using anonymous put your name somewhere in the comment so I can see who posted the comment thankyou!!i recommend you using name/url (type name in in name box and leave url blank) then it comes up as your name said... and then you put your comment

bethany said...

if you have any questions please ask